Optym Armenia LLC
TITLE: Senior Software Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a Senior Software Developer, the incumbent will be working on projects for airlines, railway and trucking companies by building decision automation and optimization solutions in the field of logistics and transportation. He/ she will work with the Company's customers such as General Electrics, United and Southwest Airlines, CSX Transportation, FedEx, Amadeus and Canadian Pacific Railway.
- Work with requirements and be responsible for full cycle functionality implementation;
- Actively participate in software and database design processes;
- Adopt and implement technical solutions;
- Enhance existing programs by identifying areas for improvement;
- Be efficient in the use of memory and CPU time;
- Collaborate with key team members in developing new products;
- Be flexible in learning and applying different programming languages and technologies;
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills;
- Employ a good code writing style that includes proper naming and sufficient comments;
- Update/ write technical documentation on codes and algorithms;
- Work productively as a key member of the Software Development Team;
- Actively participate in discussions regarding technical issues;
- Travel to the USA or other countries to work with other team members should the need arise.
- At least 4 years of work experience with C# and .NET;
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related disciplines;
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to be a successful member of a team;
- Strong knowledge of C#, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, WPF and WCF;
- Work experience in programming user interfaces;
- Work experience with relational databases including MS SQL Server and Oracle;
- Strong knowledge of SQL language and relational data model;
- Familiarity with algorithms; an ability to estimate algorithm complexity;
- Familiarity with data structures.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a performance bonus, medical insurance, sports and training benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Optym Armenia is a subsidiary of Optym with headquarters in Gainesville, Florida. Optym is a provider of optimization and decision automation solutions to transportation and logistics companies in the USA and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 910 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.