Optym Armenia LLC
TITLE: Senior R&D Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a Senior R&D Engineer, the incumbent will be responsible for researching different technologies, preparing reports and writing documentation for researched topics. He/ she will work closely with other teams on integration and adaptation of different technologies into existing projects. He/ she will also participate in making project prototypes and doing POCs and demos for clients, as well as coordinate team members in their work and help with the research.
- Research different technologies, tools, frameworks, etc., and prepare reports;
- Integrate and adapt researches to Optym's products;
- Join different teams to boost product development;
- Collaborate with key team members in research and development;
- Actively participate in prototype project development;
- Actively participate in POC projects;
- Enhance existing programs by identifying areas for improvement;
- Actively participate in software and database design processes;
- Be flexible in learning and applying different programming languages and technologies;
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills;
- Be efficient in the use of memory and CPU time;
- Employ a good code writing style that includes proper naming and sufficient comments;
- Update/ write technical documentation on codes and algorithms;
- Work productively as a key member of the Research Team;
- Actively participate in discussions regarding technical issues;
- Travel to the USA or other countries to work with other team members should the need arise.
- At least 4 years of work experience with C# and .NET;
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related disciplines;
- Strong knowledge of C# and Microsoft .Net Framework;
- Work experience in programming user interfaces;
- Work experience with relational databases including MS SQL Server and Oracle;
- Ability to develop efficient codes;
- Ability to quickly learn new programming languages, technologies and frameworks;
- Ability to write programs using different programming languages and environments;
- Familiarity with algorithms; ability to estimate algorithm complexity;
- Familiarity with data structures;
- Familiarity with architectural patterns including MVC and MVVM;
- Familiarity with design patterns;
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to be a successful team member;
- Proficiency in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a performance bonus, medical insurance, sports and training benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Optym Armenia is a subsidiary of Optym with headquarters in Gainesville, Florida. Optym is a provider of optimization and decision automation solutions to transportation and logistics companies in the US and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 1409 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.