Optym Armenia LLC
TITLE: Senior QA Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a Senior QA Engineer, the incumbent will be working on projects designed for airlines, railway and trucking companies such as United and SouthWest Airlines, FedEx, Canadian Pacific Railway and Amadeus.
- Constantly analyze software business requirements to create test cases;
- Responsible for the delivery and maintenance of QA testing deliverables (including test strategies, test plans and execution schedules);
- Run different tests to insure that software output is consistent with the input;
- Write and execute SQL queries and programs to partially automate the software and database testing processes (whenever there is a project requirement);
- Analyze memory usage and CPU time performance of the software;
- Constantly monitor bug fixing process and create corresponding reports;
- Be flexible and creative in using different tools to find bugs and speed up the testing process;
- Be independent in performing assigned tasks;
- Update/ write different technical documentation;
- Work productively as a key member of the Software Development Team;
- Actively participate in discussions regarding technical issues and software business requirements;
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills;
- Travel to the USA to work with team members should the need arise.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years of software testing experience;
- Work experience with MS SQL Server and Oracle;
- Good understanding of SD life cycle;
- Very good knowledge of SQL; experience in development of database scripts and stored procedures;
- Experience with any automation tool such as QTP, Ranorex and TestComplete;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be a successful member of a team;
- Good knowledge of English language including reading, writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of C#, C++, and/ or other programming languages;
- Experience in working with WPF or Silverlight applications;
- Familiarity with different web development technologies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a performance bonus, medical insurance, sports and training benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Optym Armenia is a subsidiary of Optym with headquarters in Gainesville, Florida. Optym is a provider of optimization and decision automation solutions to transportation companies in the USA and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 752 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.