Optym Armenia LLC
TITLE: Database Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a Database Developer, the incumbent will be working in a team on projects designed for airlines, railway and trucking companies such as United and SouthWest Airlines, FedEx, CSX Transportation and Amadeus.
- Develop database functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development;
- Write optimized T-SQL queries to meet client expectations;
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback;
- Participate in SQL server design, data modeling, development, debugging and optimization;
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects;
- Evaluate the existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency;
- Communicate on-site POC/ client on a daily basis to provide updates as well as elicit new requirements;
- Perform troubleshooting steps, if any, in the phase of implementation, customization and configuration;
- Develop tests and perform functional testing for created database objects.
- University degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field;
- 2-4 years of experience in the related field;
- Comprehensive understanding of SQL Server 2016/ 2014 design and development;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting, as well as under pressure and time constraints.
- Working knowledge of C# and .NET;
- Experience with SSAS: Multidimensional database, MDX, SSIS and SSRS;
- Experience in applying database technology in BI environment;
- Ability to interact with clients;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of other in-memory database technologies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a performance bonus, medical insurance, sports and training benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com . Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Optym Armenia is a subsidiary of Optym with headquarters in Gainesville, Florida. Optym is a provider of optimization and decision automation solutions to transportation and logistics companies in the US and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 1013 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.