|HS International LLC|
TITLE: Remote Support Center Engineer (Level 1)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The position of Remote Support Center Engineer (Level 1) is an entry-level technical position in Remote Support Center (RSC). The RSC is a group focused on resolving issues remotely for the Company's internal client base. The incumbent responds to, resolves and escalates incoming technical client issues and requests submitted by phone, e-mail or the Company's client portal.
- Provide expert remote desktop support and basic server;
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support;
- Provide expert remote support for desktops, printers, mobile devices, and basic server administration;
- Follow task creation, work, closure and escalation procedures;
- Support team members with resolving client issues;
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Experience in working in a call center is preferred;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of experience in troubleshooting and providing remote support;
- BA, BS or similar degree in Computer Science/ Electronics or relevant experience;
- Availability of at least one of the following industry certifications is a strong plus:
a) Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA);
b) CompTIA A+;
c) MCTS Windows 7 or 1 Core MCSA Windows 8 Exam;
d) Google Apps Certified Administrator;
- More than 1 year of experience in troubleshooting the current versions of the Windows Desktop Operating Systems;
- More than 1 year of experience with Windows Server family OS, Active Directory and Exchange Server;
- Familiarity with the use of and troubleshooting the current version of the Mac OS (Desktop) is a plus;
- Working knowledge of mobile devices, laptops and desktops;
- Working knowledge of common desktop applications including the most current version of Microsoft Office;
- Working knowledge of current tape and common business-class online backup solutions;
- Working knowledge of client/ server printing;
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills; attention to details;
- Adeptness in reading, writing and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals;
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in the user-friendly language;
- Highly self-motivated personality;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment;
- Ability to type between 30 to 45 words per minute.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus benefit packages, including medical insurance, trainings, sport activities and a relaxation massage.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: HelpSystems International (or HS International) is a USA based provider of systems and network management. For more information, please visit: www.helpsystems.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 878 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.