SAS Group LLC
TITLE: Import Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAS Group LLC is looking for a candidate for the position of Import Manager who will be responsible for establishing external relationships, negotiating with foreign partners and realizing the importation of goods.
- Carry out all current negotiations with partner companies;
- Organize the import of the required products to Armenia;
- Control and ensure that all the shipments are carried out in compliance with the customs rules and regulations;
- Make inquiries to forwarding companies in order to get the best quotes for transportation;
- Continuously search via the Internet for new products and companies with whom the Company would possibly want to start a cooperation.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of import;
- Thorough knowledge of transportation, logistics and import regulation;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages, both written and oral;
- Knowledge of Italian language is a plus;
- Good computer skills;
- Creative, resourceful and self-motivated personality;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Sense of responsibility and accuracy;
- Analytical and tactical thinking.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on the work experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the brands you imported to Armenia and contributed to their development in the local market. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: SAS Group LLC is engaged in the import and distribution of foodstuff from different European and CIS countries.
This announcement has been retrieved 1861 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.