LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Legelata LLC is looking for a candidate for the position of Lawyer. The candidate should be aware of the Company's activities and the main fields of its specialization.
- Provide legal advice to companies on the commercial, labor, corporate and tax law both in English and Armenian languages;
- Draft relevant documentation in Armenian, English and Russian languages connected with the above-mentioned issues;
- Draft statements of claim and applications to domestic courts;
- Represent the interests of clients in the court;
- Draft contracts;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; a master's degree is preferable;
- Possession of a license of advocate's activity is preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of the civil and commercial law;
- Excellent computer skills; knowledge of the MS Office package, Internet Explorer and mail agents;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages including the ability to draft legal documents in the mentioned languages;
- Experience in working with foreign companies is an asset;
- Good communication skills;
- Team working and time management skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV with a photo and university transcripts to: email@example.com mentioning "Lawyer" in the subject line of the email. CVs without a photo and university transcripts will not be considered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 January 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 1300 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.