TITLE: Deputy Chief Accountant
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Vaga-Pharm LLC is looking for a Deputy Chief Accountant.
- Maintain and control the current accounting of the Company;
- Prepare and timely submit all necessary financial, tax, CBA and other obligatory reports and make sure that all procedures are completed in accordance with the current legislation;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Availability of a relevant qualification certificate (Ministry of Finance qualification);
- Good knowledge of IFRS and tax legislation;
- Awareness of Armenian banking legislation and CBA guidance;
- Knowledge of MS Office: proficiency in Word and Excel; knowledge of AS-Bank;
- Fluency in written and spoken Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language is a plus;
- At least 5 years of work experience in the financial system;
- Ability to work under pressure.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: For further consideration please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com , indicating "Deputy Chief Accountant" in the subject line. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Vaga-Pharm LLC is a leading importer and distributor of pharmaceuticals in Armenia. Founded in 2000, Vaga-Pharm has grown into a major participant of Armenian pharmaceutical market, ranking among the top three importers and wholesalers of pharmaceuticals in the country. Vaga-Pharm is constantly expanding its partner network.
This announcement has been retrieved 1231 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.