TITLE: Duty System Administrator
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Edge is seeking a self-motivated team player to fulfill the position of Duty System Administrator.
- Perform system monitoring and maintenance using Enterprise Management System;
- Process tickets using Enterprise Management System;
- Perform simple system administration task on Windows and Linux servers;
- Handle proper email communication with English speaking clients;
- Provide duty reports;
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Experience in Windows and Linux server administration in enterprise environment;
- Strong knowledge of network protocols and IT standards;
- Strong knowledge of customer service standards and procedures;
- Knowledge of good security principles particularly related to the Windows and application environment is a plus;
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Team working person.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please apply to this job by sending your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com mentioning "Duty System Administrator" in the subject line. Please also be aware that application without correct subject will not be considered. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Digital Edge is represented in Armenia by Techbox LLC. Digital Edge provides managed cloud solutions, as well as information technology support services. For more information please visit: http://www.digitaledge.net/ .
ADDITIONAL NOTES: This is a shift work position which implies mixed working schedule including morning, evening as well as night shifts.
This announcement has been retrieved 897 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.