TITLE: Fixed-line Customers Loyalty and Retention Expert
INTENDED AUDIENCE: All interested candidates.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Work out mechanisms to decrease customer outflow and appropriate tools for retaining subscriber base;
- Analyze the efficiency of realized activities;
- Provide recommendations in the scope of communication materials to clients;
- Assess the performance of loyalty programs and conduct reporting;
- Improve NPS and conduct smart monitoring of customer service within implemented actions;
- Launch, run and promote loyalty programs;
- Prepare proposals for optimizing client retention processes based on customer experience;
- Work with focus groups, generate proposals and analyze their effectiveness;
- Elaborate actions to improve the quality of procedures in terms of client attraction;
- Generate direct messaging for client attraction and retention;
- Clarify and examine the causes of client outflow.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance or in a technical field;
- MBA is a strong plus;
- At least 2 years of previous work experience in a relevant field;
- Experience in project management;
- Basic project management skills (planning and resource management);
- Knowledge of customer experience management;
- Knowledge of image making and build-up;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Analytical mindset;
- Calm and positive-spirited personality;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel; an ability to deal with big data;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs/ resumes in Armenian and/ or Russian/ English languages to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your e-mail message, please mention the title of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: For additional information about the Company, please visit: www.beeline.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 745 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.