Dexatel, Representative Office in Armenia
TITLE: Asterisk/ Freeswitch VoIP Systems Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for setting up and supporting the Company VoIP systems such as Asterisk, Freeswitch and MVTR.
- Build and configure Asterisk and Freeswitch systems;
- Responsible for Asterisk and Freeswitch systems implementation, integration and testing;
- Responsible for VoIP systems administration including performance monitoring and tuning;
- Troubleshoot VoIP systems.
- More than 3 years of experience in Linux and VoIP technologies;
- Strong knowledge of Asterisk and Freeswitch; experience with other VoIP systems is a big plus;
- Experience with Apache, CentOS, DNS, hosted services, MySQL and SQL server;
- Experience in working with TCP/ UDP, SIP, RTP/ RTCP or other multimedia network protocols.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CVs to: email@example.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 643 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.