TITLE: Graphic Designer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: BigBek is looking for a Graphic Designer for new projects.
- Define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience;
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the team;
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness;
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Demonstrable UI design skills and availability of a strong portfolio;
- Experience in preparing a complete design package;
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator; knowledge of any other visual design and wire-framing tools is a plus;
- Excellent skills in visual design;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus benefits and a medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: For further consideration please send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com indicating "Graphic Designer" in the subject line. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: BigBek is a software development company.
This announcement has been retrieved 1060 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.