WorldCom International Communications (WIC)
TITLE: Social Media Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is searching for a responsible individual for the position of Social Media Marketing Specialist. The main responsibility is to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns including day-to-day activities;
- Curate a relevant content to reach the Company's ideal customers;
- Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "social" way while cultivating leads and sales;
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions;
- Develop and expand community and/ or blogger outreach efforts;
- Oversee design (i.e. timeline cover, profile picture, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog);
- In cooperation with the Designer, design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns;
- Become an advocate for the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate;
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews; monitor online ratings and respond accordingly;
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy;
- Keep track of competitors' activities;
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business; report notable threats to the appropriate Management;
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media campaigns;
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns; analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- University degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR or in a related field;
- Knowledge of and at least 3 years of experience in the tenets of content marketing;
- Solid experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing;
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side; ability to demonstrate why own ideas are analytically sound;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Vkontakte, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios;
- Excellent knowledge and fluency in English language and excellent writing skills;
- Ability to demonstrate winning social customer service techniques.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention "Social Media Marketing Specialist" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: WorldCom International Communications (WIC) in Armenia is represented by Apply LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 1782 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.