Anelik Bank CJSC
TITLE: Analyst, Risk Management Department
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Perform analysis of actual performance of loan portfolios;
- Perform calculation of profitability of the loan portfolio;
- Perform predictions on future performance of the loan portfolio;
- Perform vintage analysis, migration matrices, roll rates, etc.
- Higher education in Economics;
- At least 1 year of work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian banking legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of banking law;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office);
- Communication and team work skills;
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualifies them for this position, should send a detailed CV both in English and Armenian languages to: email@example.com mentioning the position they are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: "Anelik Bank" CJSC is a universal commercial bank, which has an active participation in the social-economical area of the country since August 1990.
This announcement has been retrieved 1980 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.