TITLE: Call Center Specialist
TERM: Day/ night shift
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom LLC is seeking a successful candidate who will provide the Company's information in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide general information (offers, services, tariff plans, promotion, etc.); reply to balance and invoice queries; provide technical assistance to customers;
- Update the customer database during customer contacts;
- Fix customer problems at the first contact and transfer non-resolved problems as complaints to the Troubleshooting Supervisor;
- Inform customers about new offers and services;
- Inform customers about the complaint status and resolution;
- Carry out the satisfaction inquiry campaign established by the Quality Team;
- Apply retention and customer loyalty during all contacts;
- Carry out retention and loyalty campaigns established by the Retention and Loyalty Team.
- Bachelor's degree;
- 1-2 years of work experience in the Welcoming Staff or Help Line is preferable;
- MS Office and Internet navigation skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus;
- Excellent oral expression skills;
- Ability to listen.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are asked to send their resumes to: email@example.com mentioning the title of the announced position "Call Center Specialist" in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 2046 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.