TITLE: IT Reporting System Junior Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will develop and support reports.
- Design, develop and maintain reports and analytical tools;
- Develop and support printing forms and contracts;
- Analyze internal customer requirements and, based on findings, design, test and optimize all newly requested reports and printing forms;
- Use existing and learn new tools and techniques to develop reports;
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate;
- Perform other duties assigned by the direct supervisor;
- Report to the direct supervisor.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related field;
- Understanding of and preferably experience in IT and telecom domains;
- Good team player;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of MS Excel scripting, particularly VBA and Macros;
- Knowledge of Oracle DB;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Technical background and an understanding of the telecom industry.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are asked to send their resumes to: email@example.com mentioning the title of the announced position "IT Reporting System Junior Engineer" in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 1043 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.