TITLE: Fix Network Quality Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will follow up fix network quality and performance in terms of KPIs/ analysis.
- Responsible for quality alerts triggering towards BOs regarding VoIP, IPTV and data services;
- Responsible for issue investigation/ analysis and escalation to appropriate BOs;
- Coordinate activities regarding incidents, degradations and complaints process; start/ stop with other divisions, follow up of actions for solving issues;
- Responsible for degradation and problem management process;
- Follow up fixed network (end-to-end);
- Conduct requests for actions to BOs;
- Prepare reports;
- Control all changes in network and performance monitoring;
- Implement network bottleneck analysis/ monitoring;
- Carry out before and after performance analysis in terms of quality (degradation or improvement) after actions/ modifications done by BOs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering;
- 2 years of experience in telecommunication;
- Knowledge of fix network (VoIP, IPTV and Optical Network);
- Skilled user of MS Windows Office;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Ability to complete the work within the deadlines.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are asked to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the announced position "Fix Network Quality Engineer" in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 777 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.