TITLE: Chief Accountant
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting functions;
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounting operations;
- Responsible for full set of accounts, as well as timely closing of accounts;
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations;
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Maintain accounting systems and account books, keeping them up-to-date;
- Prepare all the necessary internal and external reports (monthly, quarterly and annual) within the time frame;
- Maintain fixed assets and calculate their depreciation;
- Maintain payroll operations;
- Check monthly account statement, verifying that there are no errors or unrecorded amounts;
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits;
- Maintain close communication with the internal and external auditors;
- Follow up any tax changes and other changes in the legislation;
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies;
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and finance principles;
- Excellent knowledge of local laws regarding accounting, finance and taxation;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards of the Republic of Armenia;
- Computer literacy; an ability to work with MS Word, Excel and databases; proficiency in 1C accounting software;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language will be a plus;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy;
- Ability to plan and organize workflow;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem analyzing and solving skills;
- High-level capability to handle confidential information.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested individuals are kindly requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the position in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Cinemastar LLC represents Cinema Star in Armenia and is included in Russian cinema theatre chain.
This announcement has been retrieved 1737 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.