Lydian Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Project Controls Coordinator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Jermuk, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Project Controls Coordinator assists in the implementation of various project control systems for the "Amulsar Gold" Project including cost, schedule and internal business management systems. The role will take direction from the Project Controls Lead or the Field Coordinator Project Controls and will participate in the operations of the project control tools including but not limited to Prism G2 and Primavera P6. The activities of the Project Controls Coordinator are required to support the Project and specifically, the assigned Construction Managers, Superintendents, Field Engineers and contractors as appropriate. During periods where monthly reports are being prepared or key deadlines are due, work time will be dictated by completion of tasks. High expectations are placed on the ability to work within a team, recognizing the importance of completion of tasks in a timely fashion and how his/ her activities impact the efforts of the entire team. It is expected that the Project Controls Coordinator will use the resources appropriately to complete his/ her work. Duties are to be performed at a high level of professionalism and moral standards, ensuring the Projects' goals of safety. The cost and schedule are maintained throughout the work.
- Provide prism, scheduling and other control services as requested by the Project Controls Lead;
- Develop an understanding of the progressing methods used for monitoring of the different contractors and contractor types, reporting and forecasting based upon the evaluation of the information gathered;
- Review and understand the Construction Execution Plan processes and work flow; implement and execute the processes during construction;
- Ensure that reporting and scheduling requirements for the area are completed in such a manner that both the Construction Team and all other Company expectations are met;
- Update both costing and scheduling on a weekly or monthly basis as appropriate while maintaining an understanding of the works and activities each and every day; review findings and forecasts with the Project Controls Lead prior to final publication for the monthly reports;
- Review project controls procedures and apply learnings in the daily execution of tasks;
- Maintain a daily record of activities and tasks in the log book, to be reviewed by the Supervisor on a weekly basis;
- Take direction from the Supervisor for the entry and upkeep of project controls data with the schedule and controls data base;
- Execute the tracking and review of data in Microsoft Excel; participate in project controls meetings; be prepared to ask questions if any tasks or assignments are unclear;
- Ensure costing and scheduling activities are prepared for review and revised in accordance with the Project Controls Lead's direction prior to publication;
- Develop skills in the use of Primavera P6 and Prism G2;
- Verify and integrate schedule information as directed by the Supervisor;
- Monitor progress against plans and schedules and report on status;
- Manage data updates within the project cost control system as directed by the Supervisor;
- Uphold, promote and improve the safety culture;
- Always strive to advise the Project Teams of opportunities to assist in the completion of any job safely, efficiently and on time; budget through the use of good planning, monitoring and execution of work;
- Develop a professional working relationship with the Project Team, clients and contractors.
- University degree, preferably in Engineering or Computer Engineering;
- Basic understanding of schedules and construction;
- Basic understanding of estimating;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to interact efficiently at all levels of the Company staff;
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel;
- Good working knowledge of English and Armenian languages;
- Knowledge of database applications and scheduling (MS Project or Primevera) will be a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com . The position title should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Lydian Armenia CJSC is an Armenian mineral exploration company developing "Amulsar Mine" Project.
This announcement has been retrieved 2747 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.