Optym Armenia LLC
TITLE: Senior UI Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Optym Armenia is seeking an experienced Senior UI Developer. The incumbent will be working on projects for airlines, railway and trucking companies. He/ she will work with the Company's customers such as General Electric, United and Southwest Airlines, CSX Transportation, FedEx, Amadeus and Canadian Pacific Railway.
- Responsible for UI development and support in WPF and XAML;
- Actively participate in software design processes;
- Closely collaborate with other team members to identify and employ UI solutions that best support the needs of the project;
- Closely collaborate with the designers to insure that designs are implemented to the right standard;
- Play active role in the team's technical growth.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- More than 5 years of experience in developing user interfaces with WPF and XAML;
- More than 5 years of experience with C# and .NET;
- Expert in user interface development such as WPF and XAML;
- Experience in implementation of WPF styling and templating based on UI design document;
- Fundamental understanding of WPF design patterns e.g. MVVM;
- Experience in the full software development life cycle;
- Experience in UX design is a plus;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Experience in DirectX or OpenGL APIs is a plus;
- Knowledge of Agile development; knowledge of Scrum development is a plus;
- Flexible personality with the ability to learn and apply different programming languages and technologies;
- Good English language skills;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks;
- Open-minded and result oriented person; strong communication skills; a high sense of responsibility.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a performance bonus, medical insurance, sports and training benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com . Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Optym Armenia is a subsidiary of Optym with headquarters in Gainesville, Florida. Optym is a provider of optimization and decision automation solutions to transportation and logistics companies in the USA and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 788 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.