TITLE: HR Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Timeless LLC is looking for a highly responsible and experienced HR Specialist, a person who can have a great contribution in the Company's team by his/ her enthusiastic and creative work. The HR Specialist will handle HR administration, professional development processes, HR policies and procedures required for employees to be as effective as possible.
- Support in the tender stages of vacancy staffing, including cooperation with various higher educational institutions, career centers, participation in organized labor markets, headhunting, review of CVs, testing and interviews;
- Develop and manage the HR processes and policies;
- Prepare documentation on employment relationship;
- Ensure employment contracts are compliant with legislative requirements and business objectives;
- Manage the reviews process;
- Participate in development of the personnel motivation system, organization and implementation of the employees' performance;
- Support in organization of on-boarding processes of new employees;
- Give operational support to the Managers with all HR-related matters;
- Participate in the implementation of other projects of the Human Resources Management Department; complete other relevant tasks.
- Higher education, preferably in Law;
- At least 3 years of work experience in HR administration field;
- Excellent knowledge of the RA Labor Code, HR policies and processes;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Capacity to work under time pressure;
- Information collecting, analyzing and reporting skills;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Ability to set priorities and behave as a quick decision-maker in complex cases;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please, send your detailed CV with a 3x4 photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please clearly mention the position title (HR Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of your message. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: For more information, please, visit: www.time.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1556 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.