Sef International UCO LLC
TITLE: Masis Branch Manager
LOCATION: Masis, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for the management and supervision of the Branch Staff. He/ she will plan and coordinate all operations in line with the Organization's mission, manage the Branch portfolio and control the budget.
- Perform strategic and financial planning and control of the Branch operations;
- Carry out the ongoing management of the Branch Staff and ensure the realization of the Organization's policies and procedures;
- Ensure the compliance of all credit operations of the Branch with the Organization's objectives, politics and strategy, as well as local legislation;
- Control and process Branch loan portfolio ensuring timely repayments and effective customer service;
- Establish contacts with the public and solve marketing issues;
- Participate in the development of credit and non-credit products and in the modification and implementation of the processes;
- Introduce to customers the lending conditions and decisions about it;
- Participate and control the lending and repayment processes;
- Manage the loan portfolio of the Branch and its budget;
- Ensure the Branch operations are in line with local legal requirements, professional standards, standards, objectives and the strategy of the Organization.
- Ability to evaluate financial and other risks;
- Knowledge of rules of preparation of internal and external evaluations;
- Good understanding of principles of small and medium business setup and development;
- Awareness of modern means of data analysis and processing;
- Knowledge of main requirements of contracts and treaties;
- Familiarity with methods of financial analysis;
- Good understanding of principles of people management, marketing, branding and public relations;
- Project management skills; skills in management of document turnover;
- Knowledge of information systems used by finance institutions;
- Good command of principles of RA Civil and Labor Code;
- Business communication ethics;
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word); AS-Bank skills are a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To be considered or for further information, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: The Micro Enterprise Development programme started in 1997 as a part of World Vision's sustainable development approach to create job opportunities for the poor in Armenia. To carry out a full-range of credit activities through urban and rural branches in Armenia, World Vision International founded Sef International in 1998. Currently Sef International is owned by VisionFund International – a subsidiary of WVI specialized in microfinance. Since 2003 Sef is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Republic of Armenia. Currently Sef is operating through two branches in Yerevan, branch offices in Gyumri, Sisian, Armavir, Artashat, Talin, Goris, Ijevan, Vanadzor, Noyemberyan, Abovyan, Stepanavan, Kapan, Yeghegnadzor, Masis, Artik, Ejmiatsin and Meghri. The majority of Sef clients are located in the poorest rural communities.
This announcement has been retrieved 851 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.