Mavas Group LLC
TITLE: System Administrator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Mavas Group LLC is seeking a System Administrator. The applicant who fills this position should be adept at juggling multiple projects with competing priorities, be self-motivated, reliable, dedicated and able to work independently.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues reported by users;
- Configure Adds, Changes, and Deletions of users and user access rights in internal and external software systems and resources;
- Responsible for providing operational support for infrastructure systems, networks, hardware and software;
- Assist in the testing and installation of application software and hardware of existing and new technologies;
- Provide support to PCs, laptops, printers, copiers and scanners;
- Responsible for the analysis, testing and installation of application software, upgrades, and patches as required on supported systems;
- Participate in all System Administrator calls and provide solutions to recurring hardware/ software related issues;
- Instruct and train users as required on access and use of Company and client systems and help develop technical documentation and user instructions as required;
- Assist in the management of hardware and software assets.
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a directly related technical discipline is desirable;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a directly related technical discipline is preferred;
- More than 3 years of work experience in Computer/ Information Technology or in a closely related field;
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; punctual and independent personality;
- Familiarity with an enterprise deployment tool and imaging software;
- Familiarity with enterprise level applications and network technologies;
- Knowledge of Active Directory;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop technologies (Windows 7/ 10, Office 365 Products and Skype for Business);
- Knowledge of Remote Desktop, VNC and TeamViewer;
- Knowledge of antivirus products (e.g. Symantec);
- Knowledge of HP printer troubleshooting;
- Experience in using HelpDesk system is preferred;
- Ability to work as a team member and independently.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 January 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 1066 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.