Sef International UCO LLC
TITLE: Accounting Systems Administrator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sef International UCO LLC is looking for an Accounting Systems Administrator.
- Responsible for automation of external and internal reports;
- Cooperate with the Branches and solve the problems related to the system;
- Responsible for the accommodation of the accounting and financial management requirements of the AS-Bank system organization through the research of system opportunities;
- Assist the Senior System Administrator to provide high quality of AS-Bank system work;
- Satisfy the requirements of AS-Bank Manual for all users;
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of the AS-Bank system and research of problems during the absence of the Network Administrator;
- Control the efficiency of AS-Bank system work and provide the information to the Chief Accountant about the necessity of the modification and improvement of the system;
- Implement formulations related to the loans.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and supervise own job;
- Ability to perceive and process extensive information;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel);
- Knowledge of AS-Bank is a plus;
- Knowledge of VBA is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title in the subject field of the message.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: The Micro Enterprise Development programme started in 1997 as a part of World Vision's sustainable development approach to create job opportunities for the poor in Armenia. To carry out a full-range of credit activities through urban and rural branches in Armenia, World Vision International founded Sef International in 1998. Currently Sef International is owned by VisionFund International – a subsidiary of WVI specialized in microfinance. Since 2003 Sef is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Republic of Armenia. Currently Sef is operating through two branches in Yerevan, branch offices in Gyumri, Sisian, Armavir, Artashat, Talin, Goris, Ijevan, Vanadzor, Noyemberyan, Abovyan, Stepanavan, Kapan, Yeghegnadzor, Masis, Artik, Ejmiatsin and Meghri. The majority of Sef clients are located in the poorest rural communities.
This announcement has been retrieved 1252 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.