HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Security Risk Officer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC is looking for an enthusiastic, full of energy, organized and detail-oriented professional for the vacant position of Security Risk Officer, who will carry out a range of risk management activities in the disciplines of physical security risk intelligence, crisis management and oversight of risk areas. The Security Risk Officer should oversee the processes of the protection of people, property, assets and information by reducing the risk to the Bank and its customers from terrorism, crime, incidents, disasters, fraud, theft, corruption or loss, whether caused deliberately or inadvertently by the staff and/ or external parties. The incumbent is responsible for developing and maintaining best practices, policies and procedures to reduce security risks and crimes against the Organization, its customers, members and employees. He/ she is also responsible for timely preparation of various reports and analyses outlining adverse trends and patterns for assisting management in decision making.
- Plan, design and manage security risk for the Bank;
- Responsible for the oversight of the security controls and assessment of their operating effectiveness;
- Timely manage any project where physical security risk should be involved;
- Develop and maintain best practices, policies, guidance and procedures for physical security risk management;
- Responsible for data analyzing and preparation of various reports;
- Manage relationships and review contracts with vendors and security service providers;
- Manage and oversee the operations of the Manned Guards and conduct regular trainings for them;
- Adhere to all known laws, regulations and internal guidance;
- Maintain 24/7 availability for any security related issue and maintenance arrangements whenever required.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or other relevant field;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Good knowledge of banking industry and at least 3 years of work experience in risk management discipline;
- Proven leadership skills, organizational and analytical thinking personality;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines; an ability to work with ambiguity and complexity; a self-starter with high energy and enthusiasm;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and an ability to quickly adapt to new software applications;
- Availability of a driver license of class B;
- Technical knowledge of operations and specifications of security equipment is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to fill in the last updated version of HSBC Application Form attached to this announcement and send it to: email@example.com . The old versions of application forms will not be reviewed. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews. Please put "Security Risk Officer" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 December 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 January 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 1174 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.