City of Smile Charitable Foundation
TITLE: Project Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The City of Smile Charitable Foundation is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the Foundation's administrative projects and to coordinate planning activities. The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, and controlling of the establishment of City of Smile Foundation. The Project Manager will report directly to the CEO.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate communication and meetings with Board Members;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of activities;
- Manage fundraising activities, events and communication together with Board Fundraising Team;
- Manage the relationship with public authorities in assistance with CEO;
- Ensure that all activities are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Administrate document procedures together with the Accountant and CEO; maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Maintain correspondence and manage the relationship with third parties, donors, partners and other stakeholders;
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree in Economics, Management, Healthcare Administration or Public Health; a graduate (Master's) degree is preferred;
- More than 5 years of proven project management experience;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong time management skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CV and cover letter in English language, along with a relevant writing sample in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: The mission of the City of Smile Foundation is to provide every cancer patient with high-quality care regardless of their ability to pay. The Organization's primary goal is to establish a comprehensive, non-profit cancer treatment and research center in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 1910 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.