GreaterGood Europe LLC
TITLE: Senior Java Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: GreaterGood Europe is seeking a highly capable Senior Java Developer who is passionate about web technologies and has elegant user experience. The incumbent will join the Company's Web Team in building next generation features for its various eCommerce web properties.
- Develop enterprise-level software solutions according to technical specifications;
- Participate in all the cycles of software design and development;
- Contribute to the quality of coding and assure the conformance of source codes;
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation;
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality results;
- Communicate effectively with the local management and external team members;
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Java Software Developer;
- English language proficiency in both written and verbal communication;
- Knowledge of Java 7, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JMS and SQL;
- Knowledge of Wicket (or preparedness to learn it);
- Knowledge of Unix OS, shell scripting and command-line;
- Critical thinking skills and love for solving problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Patience, persistence and technical curiosity;
- Positive attitude to a collegial and collaborative work environment;
- Experience with eCommerce and/ or order fulfillment systems is a privilege.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualifications, plus health insurance, a Gold's Gym member card and English language courses.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested applicants are requested to send their CVs to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the position title "Senior Java Developer" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 February 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 496 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.