Sandoz d.d. RO Armenia
TITLE: Medical Representative
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent job contract
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is considering qualified, motivated and hard-working candidates with a great sense of responsibility for the position of Medical Representative. The incumbent will be responsible for creating awareness of Sandoz products among doctors, pharmacists and general population.
- Promote the defined Sandoz products according to campaign briefs and policies to target customers (pharmacies and doctors);
- Achieve agreed level of distribution, productivity and performance vs targets within a given territory;
- Regularly visit doctors and drugstores in hospitals and clinics;
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Sandoz priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning and key messages;
- Organize conferences, round-tables and presentations; carry out promotion-related activities;
- Responsible for daily input of data in CRM system and preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- 1-2 years of experience in sales;
- Strong knowledge of Armenian language; working level of Russian and English languages would be an advantage;
- Results-driven and customer-oriented person; an ability to work independently as well as part of a team; an ability to work under pressure and meat deadlines; analytical and problem solving skills; effective communication and presentation skills; attention to details and a high level of accuracy; good organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Availability of a driving license.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates, meeting the listed requirements, are requested to send their CVs to: email@example.com . The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "Medical Representative – name, last name". Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Sandoz is the second-largest and one of the most reputable generics pharmaceutical companies in the world, employing approximately 26,500 people across the globe. The Company has more than ten major global development centers and a worldwide network of more than 30 manufacturing sites, and its products are available in more than 160 countries. The Company saves and improves lives by developing, producing and distributing high-quality, affordable pharmaceuticals. Choosing Sandoz is always "a healthy decision".
- Attractive salary and quarterly bonus level;
- Excellent compensation and benefits package (medical and life insurances, meal and fuel/ transport allowances or corporate car – to be decided by the Company);
- Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
- Professional and career development opportunities within "Sandoz" and "Novartis" group of companies.
This announcement has been retrieved 1525 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.