Mavas Group LLC
TITLE: Financial Director
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Mavas Group LLC is looking for a reliable Financial Director that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the Company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the Company's objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the Company should take;
- Maintain the financial health of the Organization;
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the Company's actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the Company's finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities;
- Oversee operations of the Finance Department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met;
- Manage the preparation of the Company's budget;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure that appropriate monitoring of Company finances is maintained;
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing Company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Director;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as a Financial Analyst;
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the Company and general market patterns;
- Proficient user of finance software;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used;
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles;
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations;
- BS/ MA in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Professional qualification such as CFA and CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: High
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com . The position title should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 February 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 1683 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.