TITLE: Front-End Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Workfront is looking for an experienced Front-End Developer.
- Work on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions;
- Support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop new enhancements and products for the Company's client base;
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of Developers, Designers and QA Engineers to produce high quality web applications;
- Participate in Scrum estimations, daily standups and sprint retrospectives;
- Assist in implementing functional requirements;
- Learn continuously from other team members and peers to drive own career;
- Enjoy coming to work everyday and knowing that he/ she is integral to the Company's future and success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in an application development position;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, LESS and SASS;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Familiarity with JS testing, browser testing and debugging;
- Knowledge of client side performance analysis and optimization;
- Experience with version control systems, preferably with Git;
- Passion for exploring new technologies.
- Experience in Agile software development;
- Experience with GitHub, Webpack, Node.JS, Moment and Lodash/ Underscore;
- Experience in team-centric software development and high performance software delivery in a team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits and professional development opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates should submit their CVs/ resumes online at: http://grnh.se/ms5cf3 . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 February 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution company based in Utah. For more information, please visit: http://www.workfront.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 1203 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.