TITLE: Senior Java Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Workfront Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer.
- Assist in implementing functional requirements;
- Support and maintain the existing production code in the field and develop new enhancements and products to the Company's client base;
- Design, collaborate and execute on enterprise software features in an industry leading SaaS ecosystem;
- Demonstrate technical excellence through results, consistency and mastery;
- Coordinate with other business units to achieve product goals within a cross-functional matrix organization;
- Participate in Scrum estimations, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives.
- BS in Computer Science or in a related discipline;
- At least 6 years of work experience in an application development position;
- Experience with SaaS business model;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Advanced knowledge of developing and debugging enterprise applications in Java and J2EE; knowledge of other software languages is a plus;
- Familiarity with industry technology and SQL, JSON and REST frameworks; familiarity with other frameworks is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge in Object-Oriented design and Agile software development;
- Expertise in performance tuning and profiling;
- Passion in exploring new technologies;
- Experience with:
a) SOA, ESB, and distributed systems understanding;
b) Maven, Git, GitHub and Gradle;
c) JPA and ORM: Hibernate, EclipseLink, JMS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and AngularJS;
d) Continuous integration/ delivery;
e) Team-centric software development;
f) High-performance software delivery in a team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits and professional development opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates should submit their CVs/ resumes online at: http://grnh.se/5bixj8 . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 February 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Workfront Inc. is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution company based in Utah. For more information, please visit: http://www.workfront.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 755 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.