TITLE: Product Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Workfront has a vacancy for a Product Manager. The incumbent will report to the Group Product Manager in Armenia. He/ she will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. He/ she will gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, while defining the product vision. The Product Manager will define scope to ensure successful, timely delivery of product changes. These product changes will be enhancements and additions to the web-based software suite of the Company and its extensions (mobile strategy and plug-ins). This role requires coordination with the Company's Internal Engineering, IT, QA and Marketing Departments. The ideal candidate is proactive, analytical, collaborative, and communicative. He/ she should be able to influence others in order to get things done because there is no direct authority over them. The Product Manager must also ensure that the Company effectively delivers valuable and feasible changes to its software products.
- Own a clear subset of product areas delivering value to a product line;
- Have primary responsibility within one product line;
- Responsible for understanding and discovering timelines to deliver features;
- Responsible for communicating changes in scope and timing to key stakeholders;
- Work collaboratively with UX and customers to ensure the experience is validated and incorporated into designs and requirements;
- Own the execution of features including development, sign-off, release and maintenance;
- Manage communication of deliverables with the rest of the Organization including Sales, Sales Operations, Education, Marketing, and Support as appropriate;
- Define, gather and measure the success of features delivered;
- Work collaboratively with the Team Engineering Lead to triage, prioritize and manage customer and internal issues;
- Own the prioritization of technical debt, refactoring and architectural initiatives against the delivery of key objectives;
- Responsible for responding to and appropriately gathering and organizing feature requests for their areas of ownership;
- Responsible for understanding the needs of current and future customers and how their areas are impacting their workflow;
- Engage with key customers as appropriate throughout the release cycle;
- Stay current with competition within their areas of ownership;
- Responsible for ensuring the team is functioning optimally based on their commitments and workload.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in product management; SaaS experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of and work experience in Agile methodology is highly preferable;
- Ability to write user stories and technical documentations;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and verbal English language;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and process skills;
- Team oriented personality; an ability to motivate and work well with global, diverse and cross-functional teams;
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers/ partners;
- Past experience of implementing and releasing mobile applications and MS Office integrations will be a big plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits and professional development opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates should submit their CVs/ resumes online at: http://grnh.se/oecq1m1 . Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 February 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution company based in Utah. For more information, please visit: http://www.workfront.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 2318 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.