TITLE: Marketing Consultant
TERM: Part-time, 30 hours a week.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All candidates meeting the required qualifications.
START DATE/ TIME: 01 February 2017
DURATION: 2 years, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Shen NGO is looking for an experienced Marketing Consultant who will train the management of the target beneficiary agricultural cooperatives in marketing knowledge and skills and build capacities for them to independently manage the day-to-day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategies for the sustainable functioning cooperatives. The incumbent will be employed by Shen NGO Project "Integrated Support for Sustainable Economic Development in Rural Mountainous Areas of Armenia" funded by the EU.
- Study operations of the targeted cooperatives to understand and analyze their marketing needs;
- Responsible for the presentation of the market research results and recommendations conducted by the professional research company to the cooperatives;
- Responsible for the introduction of marketing strategies according to the objectives and opportunities of cooperatives as well as the recommendations of the market research;
- Prepare a training program on "Marketing of agricultural products" and conduct trainings for the board members and presidents of the beneficiary cooperatives in building marketing and business development capacities for them;
- Provide trainings on positioning, communications and other marketing issues with the most effective methods and tools, particularly for marketing of product innovations and services new for the local markets;
- Discuss the marketing activities of the cooperatives and analyze the results;
- Write analytical reports with recommendations for the project management;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BS/ MS in Marketing or a related field;
- At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience in marketing;
- Experience in marketing of agricultural products is a plus;
- Work experience in agribusiness and rural entrepreneurship is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills;
- Flexible thinker with strong time management skills;
- Fluency in Armenian language; working knowledge of English and Russian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , stating the position title in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Since its establishment in 1988, Shen Non-Governmental Organization has been involved in development of over 350 rural communities of Armenia. More information on Shen NGO can be obtained at: www.shen.am.
ABOUT: Shen NGO, in partnership with village communities of Geghamasar, Areguni and Pambak of Gegharkunik marz and pasture users' union consumer cooperatives of Shaghat, Angeghakot and Shaki communities of Syunik marz are carrying out the Project "Integrated Support for Sustainable Economic Development in Rural Mountainous Areas of Armenia". The Project aims to contribute to the local economic growth in targeted rural areas by creating sustainable jobs and increasing regional competitiveness in the two clusters of communities.
This announcement has been retrieved 821 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.