Aras Food LLC
TITLE: Pre-Seller/ Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The company is seeking a qualified Pre-Seller/ Manager to be responsible for the sales of goods in the assigned area and routes via pre-selling.
- Collect daily orders;
- Conduct regular meetings with the Sales Manager for feedback on the status of sales;
- Check expired goods, cash shortages on a daily basis and ensure payments' collection;
- Establish and maintain good contact with all customers and maintain updated customer details of the assigned area;
- Generate daily and monthly status reports regarding the overall sales achievements and also competitor activities;
- Coordinate and implement sales targets set by the Department Head; prepare sales statistics and related forecasts;
- Ensure proper implementation of sales campaigns/ promotional activities;
- Ensure proper implementation of company policy on financial and sales related matters.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus;
- Leadership skills;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the appropriate sphere;
- Knowledge of merchandising and marketing skills;
- Comprehensive understanding of the market, market dynamics, key drivers and trends; ability to anticipate opportunities and threats;
- Ability to take initiative and contribute to the growth of the business;
- Knowledge of Russian and Armenian languages;
- Possession of a driving license B/ C;
- Availability of a private vehicle.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested individuals are kindly requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the position in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 February 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 527 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.