"Kamurj" UCO CJSC
TITLE: Information Technology Security Officer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Kamurj" UCO CJSC is looking for an Information Technology Security Officer for the Company's Security Department. The incumbent will be responsible for coordination, supervision and implementation of steps for ensuring information security.
- Conduct complex measures aimed at ensuring safety of the Company's information technology;
- Control and provide protection of the main objects of the Company's information technology security;
- Make and present reports.
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years of experience in banking or microfinance system;
- Professional level of Computer skills;
- Advanced knowledge of fundamentals of information technology security;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; an ability to complete the work within the deadlines;
- Ability to analyze;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of RA banking legislation.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, all qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CVs in Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line of the email or submit them to: 123 Sebastia Str., Yerevan 0032, RA. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: "Kamurj" UCO CJSC is providing micro and small loans to low-income families in urban and rural areas throughout Armenia. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.kamurj.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 536 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.