Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit GIZ GmbH
TITLE: Cleaner for "Economic Integration of Syrian Refugees" and "Support to SME Development in Armenia"
START DATE/ TIME: February 2017
DURATION: February 2017 - December 2017 (with a possibility of extension).
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Private Sector Development South Caucasus (PSD SC) Programme, implemented by GIZ, is currently looking for a Cleaner for two projects located in Proshyan Street 12 who will keep the office premises clean and tidy.
- Keep the office premises clean and tidy;
- Carry out other tasks needed to run the office smoothly;
- Run errands, e.g. buy lunch on request for office staff if and when required;
- Report damage to office areas and equipment, as well as organize and monitor maintenance and repair;
- Take care of office plants, lawns and planters.
- Clean the office premises, rooms, furniture, carpets and windows;
- Check and refill supplies in all areas, including office supplies and articles in the washrooms and WCs;
- Set up and prepare the conference rooms as instructed;
- Supply the office with hot and cold beverages and other catering services;
- Provide services at meetings, e.g. serve coffee and tea for guests and visitors;
- Report on stocks, e.g. if beverages are low and need to be replaced.
Office Communication and Administration:
- Support office or project logistics, e.g. take letters to the post office or hand them to courier services;
- Make photocopies and scan documents as needed;
- Check office supplies and restock office materials, e.g. ensure that fax machines and photocopiers are operational by filling with paper, toner cartridges, etc.;
- Carry out minor repairs as required to keep office equipment operational.
- Primary school education;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a comparable position.
- Knowledge of German language and/ or English language is preferred;
- Sensitivity in handling and disposing of documents which may be important;
- Reliability and good organisational skills; appropriate appearance and clothing.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send a brief motivation letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant professional experience and education and employers' references to: GIZ-Armenia@giz.de indicating the vacancy in the subject line. With getting the automatic response "Thank you for your email. It has been received by the GIZ Office Armenia" the receipt is confirmed, if not, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 4/ 1 Baghramyan Str., Yerevan. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: For more information about the Company, please visit: www.giz.de.
ABOUT: "The Economic Integration of Syrian Refugees" and "Support to SME Development in Armenia" Projects are components of the Programme Private Sector Development South Caucasus (PSD SC) which operates on behalf of the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) in the three countries – Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia with the aim to improve the conditions for foreign-trade sectors and pro-poor growth. To achieve this, the Programme focuses on three fields: a) improving the political frameworks; b) promoting private-sector development in selected value chains; c) vocational education and training. The implementation of policies, strategies and pilot measures are central activities.
This announcement has been retrieved 735 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.