Byblos Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: IT Support Officer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and other equipment;
- Provide technical support to users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Investigate, diagnose and solve computer software and hardware faults;
- Test and evaluate new technologies.
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in a related field;
- Knowledge of managing MC Windows Server 2008, Active Directory configuring and server virtualization configuring with VMware is a plus;
- Knowledge of TCP/ IP networking protocols; knowledge of Cisco networking devices configuration is a big advantage;
- Knowledge of AS-Bank software is a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Visual Basic, XML and SQL is a big advantage;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Ability to originate new practices, concepts and ideas;
- Ability to respond to changing situations by continually improving performance;
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time between different tasks;
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your message, please mention the position title you are applying for. Only short-listed applicants will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 January 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 977 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.