Byblos Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Information Security Officer, Risk Management Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Byblos Bank Armenia CJSC is seeking a candidate for the permanent position of Information Security Officer in Risk Management Department who will directly report to the Department Head. The Information Security Officer handles all security requests related to various systems managed by information security.
- Handle all security requests and maintain users profiles' privileges and security settings on ArmSoft;
- Coordinate with Information Group Security Department all security requests and the maintenance of users profiles' privileges and security settings on Swift and other systems;
- Perform scheduled security tasks to ensure effectiveness of controls on different systems (password and last sign-in);
- Perform security testing on test environments;
- Analyze systems logs and generate security reports;
- Promote and enforce security awareness within the Bank;
- Participate in projects and coordinate business continuity planning upon assignment by the Head of Risk Management;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities upon request.
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in IT and banking sphere;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time between different tasks;
- Ability to respond to changing situations by continually improving the performance;
- Ability to work co-operatively and productively with team members;
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your message, please mention the position title you are applying for. Only short-listed applicants will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 January 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 889 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.