Byblos Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Relationship Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Promote the Bank's products; develop and manage the Bank's corporate business on a daily basis;
- Maintain and develop the existing relationships with clients;
- Initiate new commercial relationships according to the business plan/ budget, target market and the Bank's underwriting norms;
- Manage and develop credit packages;
- Ensure proper customer service to the clients;
- Ensure strict compliance with local policies and procedures;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Management or Finance;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, including verbal and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge in corporate finance and financial analysis;
- Good command of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel;
- Banking experience is a plus;
- Availability to pass three months rotation in Byblos Bank Lebanon;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Ambitious person looking for career growth.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your message, please mention the position title you are applying for. Only short-listed applicants will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 January 2017
This announcement has been retrieved 2101 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.