e-World Systems Ltd.
TITLE: Digital Marketing Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: e-World Systems Ltd. is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to manage the Company's projects and coordinate ongoing activities. The incumbent should have the ability to manage the end-to-end life cycle of a digital marketing campaign (strategic support, campaign management, optimization, re-marketing and reporting). The job is best fit to individuals who are inquisitive, solution-oriented and enjoy the digital marketing process.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals;
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts);
- Manage end-to-end digital projects;
- Manage PPC and SEO social media marketing campaigns;
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability;
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or a Digital Marketing Manager;
- Proven skills in Google PPC, Facebook ads and banner marketing;
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems;
- Excellent analytical and project management skills;
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English language to: email@example.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 February 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: e-World Systems is specialized on Digital Marketing and other services. The Company is based in the UK with a branch in Armenia, Yerevan.
This announcement has been retrieved 794 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.