"Panarmenian Bank" OJSC
TITLE: Problem Loan Specialist
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Problem Loan Specialist will be generally responsible for the implementation of tasks regarding the collection of problem loans.
- Collect and analyze information about problem loans;
- Carry out negotiations with problematic borrowers aiming to collect back problem loans;
- Supervise processes related to the agreements obtained with problematic borrowers;
- Prepare notices, indents and other documents addressed to problematic borrowers and provide their proper delivery and receipt;
- Organize and implement processes related to the lien and sales of pledged property;
- Conduct works related to the Organization and implement public auctions;
- Responsible for the representation of the Bank's interests during the bankruptcy processes of problematic borrowers;
- Participe in creditors meetings during bankruptcy processes;
- Supervise the bankruptcy processes of the borrower recognized as bankrupt and protect the Bank's legitimate interests and rights;
- Responsible for the representation of the Bank's interests in Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service of Ministry of Justice of RA, State government bodies and notary offices;
- Supervise the course of actions under the proceedings of Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service of Ministry of Justice of RA;
- Collect and file all documents related to problem loans in compliance with the Bank's operations manuals and procedures;
- Participate in Loans and Investment Permanent Committee meetings and represent relevant recommendations regarding collection of problem loans;
- Implement other tasks regarding collection of problem loans;
- Supervise auctions organized by Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service of Ministry of Justice of RA and Bankruptcy Administrator;
- Check the existence of property to be pledged with the Bank's and make relevant recommendations;
- Check the existence of property already pledged with the Bank's and provide stocktaking;
- Check the existence of the Bank's property for sale;
- Prepare and present reports;
- Implement other tasks assigned by the Bank's CEO and Heads of Structural Departments.
- Higher education in Economics or Law;
- At least 3 years of work experience in management of problem loans;
- Ability to deal with confidential documents and data;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of banking legislation, "Law of the Republic of Armenia on Bankruptcy", "Law of the Republic of Armenia on Public Auctions" and "Law of the Republic of Armenia on Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement";
- Computer literacy; working knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language, both written and oral; knowledge of English language will be considered as an advantage.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please submit your detailed CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating your first name and the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 11 January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 January 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Panarmenian Bank is a newly established OJSC, which aims to mobilize long-term resources from the international financial institutions and other development-orientated private sources and allocate the proceeds to competitive private enterprises operating in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 967 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.