TITLE: Personal Assistant to the Founder/ Translator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain is looking for an experienced individual to join its team as a Personal Assistant to the Founder/ Translator.
- Organize day-to-day schedules and appointments of the Founder of the Company;
- Provide support to senior managers relative to scheduling and preparation of meetings, logistical arrangements, and communications;
- Act as a principal oral simultaneous translator for the Founder;
- Assist in the preparation of official translations of documents and other communications materials;
- Represent and accompany the Founder during the international business conferences, exhibitions, arrange all the meetings, act as an interpreter during those meetings and make a memos/ notes;
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed;
- Perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Higher education, preferably in Linguistics;
- At least 2 years of prior experience in mid to senior level administration;
- At least 1 year of proven experience in simultaneous interpreting;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet);
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Ability to travel frequently.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are welcome send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Personal Assistant to the Founder/ Translator") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 31 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 November 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson.
Company Mission is to expand all over the world, to become one of the best employers in Armenia. Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, 35+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the Company's success. For the team, the Company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe. Company challenges: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
This announcement has been retrieved 1323 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.