TITLE: Logistics Coordinator
TERM: From Monday to Friday (17:00-01:00 or 18:00-02:00)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: WolvesBP, a US-based company, is in need of a highly motivated Logistics Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of shipping routes and delivery, specifically with regard to customer satisfaction. Taking customer service seriously, the Company encourages repeat business among its customers. Everyone in the Logistics Department is responsible for responding immediately to customer questions and complaints. Staying on top of all accounts and coordinating with other departments are essential qualities to possess in this position.
- Facilitate the dispatching of loads from one destination to another by accurately and promptly inputting order information in the system;
- Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups;
- Provide daily follow-up and status updates to customers regarding shipments;
- Answer phone calls and provide necessary information in a professional manner;
- Perform other domain-related tasks as assigned by the management.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and oral;
- Strong negotiations and sales skills;
- Proactive problem-solving skills;
- Ability to handle a volume of 70-80 calls per day;
- Highly energetic and motivated person.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position title ("Logistics Coordinator") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: WolvesBP is represented by "AL-EX-IM" Ltd. Since 2001 for over a decade the Company has been providing freight services within 48 states (USA). WolvesBP started as a local trucking company in downtown Los Angeles expanding to an interstate transportation company in 1999. In 2010 the Company launched its first independent office and in 2016 the number of independent offices was more than 40.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Travel allowance to home will be provided.
This announcement has been retrieved 737 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.