TITLE: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Navavan LLC is looking for a Sales Manager for its Reyma store. The incumbent will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. The Sales Manager will provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values; he/ she will establishe plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
- Analyze markets and competition;
- Present, promote and sell products/ services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Conduct commercial negotiations with customers and partners;
- Communicate with potential customers through phone calls and correspondence;
- Manage existing customers' complaints in a timely manner;
- Take part in setting sales data and goals to achieve in a month, quarter and year period;
- Analyze budget and determine to improve sales process;
- Meet the Company revenue target;
- Motivate and advise the Company products to the customers;
- Perform office work related to sales;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs;
- Prepare sales reports;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Higher education, preferably in Sales, Marketing or Economics;
- At least 5 years of work experience in sales;
- Good oral and written communication skills in Armenian; knowledge of English and Russian languages is preferred;
- Highly customer and results driven person with good commercial sense;
- Sales-orientation and excellent selling skills; negotiation and communication skills;
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email. The Company is kindly asking to apply only those candidates who meet the above listed requirements.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 887 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.