TITLE: QA Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Perform Group is seeking a talented QA Engineer to engage in all aspects of the development process. This is an internal position where communication skills are paramount. As a QA Engineer the incumbent will interface with the Head of Development, Product Manager and Support team to maintain, test and deploy custom software solutions.
- Create and maintain detailed test plans using Xray;
- Create and maintain automated test scripts;
- Front end testing of entire web based product suite, and mobile applications;
- Provide second tier technical support to Support team, including investigation and detailed logging of reported defects;
- Maintain project progress boards and regular communication of QA statuses;
- Have detailed knowledge of entire product suite.
- Previous experience with front end testing;
- Experience in writing and maintaining test plans (in any method/ application);
- Ability to use the Atlassian suite;
- Windows, Apple and Microsoft suite proficiency.
- Experience with writing and executing automated tests;
- Relevant QA qualification;
- Apple/ mobile device testing experience;
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable, depending on experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about the Company, please visit: http://www.performgroup.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 798 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.