TITLE: English Language Tutor
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ICLT is seeking an English Language Tutor for adults and young learners. The incumbent should be a highly motivated person who loves teaching.
- Responsible for ESL teaching and classroom management;
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- Create lesson plans and supplement the existing syllabus with new material;
- Handle tutor's administrative duties (e.g. keeping attendance records, delivering reports, etc.);
- Organize and participate in social and cultural activities arranged within ICLT.
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Degree and/ or qualification in ESL teaching;
- Excellent communication skills;
- PC literacy;
- Ability to work within and contribute to the team;
- Young, energetic and motivated personality.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus trainings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating "Application for English Language Tutor for Adults and Young Learners" in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: ICLT is a language center operating in Yerevan in cooperation with the Cambridge English authorized center and the ETS testing center in Armenia. ICLT's teachers are Cambridge certified. To find out more about ICLT, please visit: www.iclt.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1058 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.