TITLE: Head of Soft Collection Department
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Head of Soft Collection Department will organize, direct and ensure effective and efficient debt collection process and will be responsible for minimizing the Company's financial losses and will ensure more debts are recovered.
- Improve, develop and implement collection procedures to reduce the amount of delinquency;
- Organize and use advanced technical equipment to improve work efficiency;
- Oversee and direct the work of Soft Collection Department, improve processes and develop comprehensive procedures to guide daily work of employees;
- Cooperate with other structural units, business partners and group coordinators of the Company to ensure effective debt collection;
- Manage the smooth and efficient workflow, prioritize and delegate the work within the Department;
- Monitor and assess outbound and inbound debt collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations;
- Oversee the collection process of customer payments in accordance with payment due dates;
- Identify issues attributing to payment delinquency and discuss them with management;
- Regularly report the Collection Department's progress and statistics;
- Ensure consistent staff development and assessment;
- Monitor and take responsibility for the compliance with RA legislation and CBA legal acts;
- Make loan portfolio and debt collection process continuous analysis, propose improvements based on the results.
- Higher education in Business Administration or Finance;
- At least 3 years of working experience in financial institutions and/ or telecommunication companies in a relevant managerial position;
- Proficiency in advanced IT technologies;
- Strong participative and supportive leadership skills and ability to lead large number of employees;
- Ability to coordinate the increasing number of subordinates;
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Stress-resistant and self-motivated personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Head of Soft Collection Department") in the subject line of the email, otherwise the application will not be considered. Candidates who have previously applied for Varks.am job announcements, should indicate in the message the position and the date of application.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization. To get more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.varks.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 875 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.