VGM Partners Ltd.
TITLE: Project Acquisition Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: VGM Partners Limited is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Project Acquisition Specialist to work in a framework of development consultancy projects.
- Develop teams of international and national experts for project tendering;
- Coordinate proposal writing process;
- Prepare and post job announcements;
- Conduct intense search for appropriate candidates;
- Correspond with applicants and provide them necessary information in a timely and respectful manner;
- Conduct internal evaluation of applicants in respect with the required qualifications;
- Manage Company experts' database.
- University degree in Economics, Management or in a related field; US or UK graduates are welcome to apply;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written;
- Working knowledge of French language is an asset;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Deadline-oriented person with high sense of responsibility and accuracy;
- Well-developed analytical, communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Word processing, spreadsheets, database and internet search.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested applicants are welcome to send their detailed CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Project Acquisition Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: VGM Partners Ltd. is an independent consulting firm working in developing countries and transition economies.
This announcement has been retrieved 1778 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.