Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
TITLE: Quality Assurance Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: Upon hiring
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Quality Assurance Engineer will mainly be responsible for automation and improvement of software testing process.
- Create test-plans for comprehensive features/ enhancements for one of the developed tools;
- Responsible for manual verification of the newly implemented code, using proven 3rd party tools where needed;
- Report defects, localize the issue, provide necessary input to reproduce it, including scripts, layouts, etc.;
- Implement regression tests for covering the introduced code;
- Responsible for daily and on demand runs of tests, reporting the results to counterparts;
- Responsible for monthly runs of the tests through coverage reporting and memory checker tools and reporting the results;
- Provide weekly reports with brief description of the work done and the plan for the next week;
- Participate in QA and cross-functional team meetings.
- BS/ MS in an electronic design automation (EDA) or computer science related area (Cybernetics, Computer science, Microelectronics, Applied Math, etc.);
- 2 years of experience in automated software testing, preferably in EDA area;
- Scripting/ programming skills, knowledge of basic algorithms, ability of estimating the complexity of algorithms, creating and implementing ones;
- Experience of working with code coverage measuring tools (Gcov, Pure Coverage) and memory errors reporting tools (Valgrind, Purify) is a plus;
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuit laws, ability to resolve simple tasks;
- Basic knowledge of Boolean algebra and logical circuits;
- Basic knowledge about EDA flow and manufacturing process;
- Fluency in verbal and written English language; ability to work in an international team, having regular international team meetings;
- Good planning skills, basic knowledge of one of planning tools: JRA, MS Project, etc.;
- Experience of working with a source control and an issue tracking tool;
- Readiness to support team members in force major situations.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus benefits, including a medical insurance, loan program, subsidized lunch.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC is a subsidiary of Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.
This announcement has been retrieved 463 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.