|Converse Bank CJSC|
TITLE: Leading Specialist, Payment/ Settlement (Card) System Relations Group
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Converse Bank is seeking a skilled Leading Specialist to efficiently conduct the monitoring of the card transactions of the Bank.
- Monitor card transactions;
- Develop antifraud rules, report based on international payment system standards;
- Analyse and report fraudulent card transactions;
- Perform other job-related tasks assigned by line manager.
- Higher education;
- 2 years of work experience in cards transactions;
- Computer literacy (MS Office, specifically MS Excel, MS Access, AS);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Time management skills;
- Efficient communication skills;
- Teamwork abilities;
- Ability to deal with classified information.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements are welcome to fill in the attached Application Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied with a cover letter. The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "Leading Specialist, Payment/Settlement (Card) System Relations Group". Only appropriately filled in applications will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 December 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 623 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.